Thanks to T.I., rappers Alfamega and Busta Rhymes are very familiar with one another; together, they appeared alongside “The King” on Hurt, off last year’s platinum selling album, T.I. vs. T.I.P.. Coming together again, the Grand Hustle Muscle and the leader of The Flipmode have jumped on Mega’s new Red Bull-infused single, Head Banger, which is produced by upstart Atlanta duo, Nard & B. Effective and vocally intimidating, both MCs showcase their ability to stop and start their quick-paced rhymes on a dime and maintain the high level of energy that is evoked from the bare instrumental. As T.I. prepares the release of his new album for the end of summer, watch for Alfamega to bang some heads if this one doesn’t get his “career ball” rolling.
Written by DJ Z on 05/6/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)