Thanks to T.I., rappers Alfamega and Busta Rhymes are very familiar with one another; together, they appeared alongside “The King” on Hurt, off last year’s platinum selling album, T.I. vs. T.I.P.. Coming together again, the Grand Hustle Muscle and the leader of The Flipmode have jumped on Mega’s new Red Bull-infused single, Head Banger, which is produced by upstart Atlanta duo, Nard & B. Effective and vocally intimidating, both MCs showcase their ability to stop and start their quick-paced rhymes on a dime and maintain the high level of energy that is evoked from the bare instrumental. As T.I. prepares the release of his new album for the end of summer, watch for Alfamega to bang some heads if this one doesn’t get his “career ball” rolling.
Written by DJ Z on 05/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.