Thanks to T.I., rappers Alfamega and Busta Rhymes are very familiar with one another; together, they appeared alongside “The King” on Hurt, off last year’s platinum selling album, T.I. vs. T.I.P.. Coming together again, the Grand Hustle Muscle and the leader of The Flipmode have jumped on Mega’s new Red Bull-infused single, Head Banger, which is produced by upstart Atlanta duo, Nard & B. Effective and vocally intimidating, both MCs showcase their ability to stop and start their quick-paced rhymes on a dime and maintain the high level of energy that is evoked from the bare instrumental. As T.I. prepares the release of his new album for the end of summer, watch for Alfamega to bang some heads if this one doesn’t get his “career ball” rolling.
Written by DJ Z on 05/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.