Thanks to T.I., rappers Alfamega and Busta Rhymes are very familiar with one another; together, they appeared alongside “The King” on Hurt, off last year’s platinum selling album, T.I. vs. T.I.P.. Coming together again, the Grand Hustle Muscle and the leader of The Flipmode have jumped on Mega’s new Red Bull-infused single, Head Banger, which is produced by upstart Atlanta duo, Nard & B. Effective and vocally intimidating, both MCs showcase their ability to stop and start their quick-paced rhymes on a dime and maintain the high level of energy that is evoked from the bare instrumental. As T.I. prepares the release of his new album for the end of summer, watch for Alfamega to bang some heads if this one doesn’t get his “career ball” rolling.
Written by DJ Z on 05/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.