Growing up in Atlanta’s Westside Techwood Projects, rapper Alfamega was surrounded by the influence of the streets during his entire childhood. However, during a seven-year prison term, the future “Grand Hustle Muscle” discovered his artistic talent and penned over 1,700 songs, three screenplays, and a non-fiction book. Ready to leave his old lifestyle behind, Alfa hits the club to pop $500 Bottles and smoke $50 blunts in the club’s VIP section. Thanks to the Westside OG’s unique tone and wordplay, not to mention slick electric guitar production, $500 Bottles should get quite a bit of radio play. Turns out becoming a dope rapper’s a pretty decent way to spend your prison time.
Listen to More: Alfamega
Written by Burmy on 02/4/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)