Growing up in Atlanta’s Westside Techwood Projects, rapper Alfamega was surrounded by the influence of the streets during his entire childhood. However, during a seven-year prison term, the future “Grand Hustle Muscle” discovered his artistic talent and penned over 1,700 songs, three screenplays, and a non-fiction book. Ready to leave his old lifestyle behind, Alfa hits the club to pop $500 Bottles and smoke $50 blunts in the club’s VIP section. Thanks to the Westside OG’s unique tone and wordplay, not to mention slick electric guitar production, $500 Bottles should get quite a bit of radio play. Turns out becoming a dope rapper’s a pretty decent way to spend your prison time.
Listen to More: Alfamega
Written by Burmy on 02/4/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.