Growing up in Atlanta’s Westside Techwood Projects, rapper Alfamega was surrounded by the influence of the streets during his entire childhood. However, during a seven-year prison term, the future “Grand Hustle Muscle” discovered his artistic talent and penned over 1,700 songs, three screenplays, and a non-fiction book. Ready to leave his old lifestyle behind, Alfa hits the club to pop $500 Bottles and smoke $50 blunts in the club’s VIP section. Thanks to the Westside OG’s unique tone and wordplay, not to mention slick electric guitar production, $500 Bottles should get quite a bit of radio play. Turns out becoming a dope rapper’s a pretty decent way to spend your prison time.
Listen to More: Alfamega
Written by Burmy on 02/4/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.