Growing up in Atlanta’s Westside Techwood Projects, rapper Alfamega was surrounded by the influence of the streets during his entire childhood. However, during a seven-year prison term, the future “Grand Hustle Muscle” discovered his artistic talent and penned over 1,700 songs, three screenplays, and a non-fiction book. Ready to leave his old lifestyle behind, Alfa hits the club to pop $500 Bottles and smoke $50 blunts in the club’s VIP section. Thanks to the Westside OG’s unique tone and wordplay, not to mention slick electric guitar production, $500 Bottles should get quite a bit of radio play. Turns out becoming a dope rapper’s a pretty decent way to spend your prison time.
Listen to More: Alfamega
Written by Burmy on 02/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.