Growing up in Atlanta’s Westside Techwood Projects, rapper Alfamega was surrounded by the influence of the streets during his entire childhood. However, during a seven-year prison term, the future “Grand Hustle Muscle” discovered his artistic talent and penned over 1,700 songs, three screenplays, and a non-fiction book. Ready to leave his old lifestyle behind, Alfa hits the club to pop $500 Bottles and smoke $50 blunts in the club’s VIP section. Thanks to the Westside OG’s unique tone and wordplay, not to mention slick electric guitar production, $500 Bottles should get quite a bit of radio play. Turns out becoming a dope rapper’s a pretty decent way to spend your prison time.
Listen to More: Alfamega
Written by Burmy on 02/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurt ft. Alfamega & Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.