It’s a Cold World out there—good thing we have artists like Alexis Nicole to heat things up with their club-ready musical stylings. The Richmond, Virginia singer/songwriter’s first feature and the latest single off her forthcoming EP, this newly-released Dancehall Remix finds DJ JButtah crafting a hip-swiveling beat to back the singer’s vocally-impressive account of a relationship on the rocks. Reggae legend Born Jamericans member Edley Shine assists on the guest tip. Feeling it? More awaits on Alexis Nicole‘s Transformation EP, set for release soon via Noizemakers Entertainment.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.