It’s a Cold World out there—good thing we have artists like Alexis Nicole to heat things up with their club-ready musical stylings. The Richmond, Virginia singer/songwriter’s first feature and the latest single off her forthcoming EP, this newly-released Dancehall Remix finds DJ JButtah crafting a hip-swiveling beat to back the singer’s vocally-impressive account of a relationship on the rocks. Reggae legend Born Jamericans member Edley Shine assists on the guest tip. Feeling it? More awaits on Alexis Nicole‘s Transformation EP, set for release soon via Noizemakers Entertainment.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.