It’s a Cold World out there—good thing we have artists like Alexis Nicole to heat things up with their club-ready musical stylings. The Richmond, Virginia singer/songwriter’s first feature and the latest single off her forthcoming EP, this newly-released Dancehall Remix finds DJ JButtah crafting a hip-swiveling beat to back the singer’s vocally-impressive account of a relationship on the rocks. Reggae legend Born Jamericans member Edley Shine assists on the guest tip. Feeling it? More awaits on Alexis Nicole‘s Transformation EP, set for release soon via Noizemakers Entertainment.
Written by richard on 06/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wait for Me" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.