As someone who enjoys an egregiously sh*tty movie from time to time, I found it difficult not to think of the infamous Tommy Wiseau flick of the same title while listening to Alexander Spit‘s latest feature, The Room. Which is a shame, because this freshly-minted single isn’t “so bad it’s good”—it’s just plain good. Here, the San Francisco native’s own murky, sample-driven production sets the mood as he recounts a drug-fueled tryst with a penthouse-dwelling “angel.” Director Doug Chung directs the joint’s official video, which, though psychedelic in style, manage to make a hell of a lot more sense than Wiseau’s Room. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Down and much more on Alexander Spit’s Dillinger LP, which currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Kids Are Bored" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.