As someone who enjoys an egregiously sh*tty movie from time to time, I found it difficult not to think of the infamous Tommy Wiseau flick of the same title while listening to Alexander Spit‘s latest feature, The Room. Which is a shame, because this freshly-minted single isn’t “so bad it’s good”—it’s just plain good. Here, the San Francisco native’s own murky, sample-driven production sets the mood as he recounts a drug-fueled tryst with a penthouse-dwelling “angel.” Director Doug Chung directs the joint’s official video, which, though psychedelic in style, manage to make a hell of a lot more sense than Wiseau’s Room. Fans will be able to find this cut, the previously-featured Down and much more on Alexander Spit’s Dillinger LP, which currently lacks a drop date. Keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Kids Are Bored" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!