Dubbed “Eleanor” by director H.B. Halicki, the Ford Mustang at the center of Gone in 60 Seconds (the ‘74 original, not the 2000 remake with Nicolas Cage) is the only vehicle in history to receive star billing in a feature film. An action movie aficionado as well as a talented emcee and producer, Alexander Spit applies the moniker to his own old-school whip on Eleanor 60, a new single off his forthcoming full-length. Over his own blissfully mellow keyboard grooves, Spit fills us in on just how good it feels to be young and fly in San Francisco. As he chronicles long, lazy days spent smoking, rolling through the city streets and kicking it with dimes, a (non-work safe) slideshow of candid photos corroborates his bars. Fans will be able to find this breezy cut and many more bangers on the artist’s Dillinger LP, which as yet lacks a drop date. In the meantime, you can still cop his last project, A Breathtaking Trip to That Otherside, via iTunes.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Kids Are Bored" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!