If you’re still not sold on Alexander Spit‘s latest LP after listening to previously-featured singles Eleanor 60, Down and The Room, then you are one tough customer. But the Bay Area buzzmaker hasn’t given up on you. Today, he returns to our pages with 94 Logo Blur, a standout cut that just might convince the holdouts to give the project a spin. The artist’s own production, a moody mix of ambient loops and tweaked vocal samples, backs bold and arrogant bars from him and his Michigan-repping homie, Chuck Inglish. Has Spit succeeded in winning you over with this headnodic selection? Then what are you waiting for—click over to his official site and purchase your own copy of Dillinger, out as of midnight yesterday evening.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Kids Are Bored" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.