If you’re still not sold on Alexander Spit‘s latest LP after listening to previously-featured singles Eleanor 60, Down and The Room, then you are one tough customer. But the Bay Area buzzmaker hasn’t given up on you. Today, he returns to our pages with 94 Logo Blur, a standout cut that just might convince the holdouts to give the project a spin. The artist’s own production, a moody mix of ambient loops and tweaked vocal samples, backs bold and arrogant bars from him and his Michigan-repping homie, Chuck Inglish. Has Spit succeeded in winning you over with this headnodic selection? Then what are you waiting for—click over to his official site and purchase your own copy of Dillinger, out as of midnight yesterday evening.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Kids Are Bored" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.