If you’re still not sold on Alexander Spit‘s latest LP after listening to previously-featured singles Eleanor 60, Down and The Room, then you are one tough customer. But the Bay Area buzzmaker hasn’t given up on you. Today, he returns to our pages with 94 Logo Blur, a standout cut that just might convince the holdouts to give the project a spin. The artist’s own production, a moody mix of ambient loops and tweaked vocal samples, backs bold and arrogant bars from him and his Michigan-repping homie, Chuck Inglish. Has Spit succeeded in winning you over with this headnodic selection? Then what are you waiting for—click over to his official site and purchase your own copy of Dillinger, out as of midnight yesterday evening.
Written by richard on 11/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Kids Are Bored" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.