The subtitle of Alex Wiley‘s latest single, Splash Game, is a little misleading; no matter how hard I listened, I couldn’t detect a trace of Self Doubt in the Chicago buzzmaker’s flow. Just the opposite: the Closed Sessions signee sounds like his usual confident, nonconformist self as he showcases his melodic flow over Blev‘s twinkling synth arpeggios and quirky, chopped samples. Director VisualMecca joins forces with animator JSpazz to create the cut’s trippy visual accompaniment. For Splash Game and much more, check out Alex’s Village Party street album, released in June and available for free streaming/download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.