Jerseys & Loafers may not seem like the most intuitive combination but, when you’ve got Alex Wiley‘s level of swag, you can make any ensemble look fly. On this freshly-released promo single, created just prior to kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday, a slow-rolling Chuck Inglish production backs the Closed Sessions signee as he showcases his preternatural self-confidence and out-the-box flows. Kids These Days frontman Vic Mensa, a fellow Chicago repper, turns in a similarly impressive performance on verse two. Jerseys isn’t part of any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can click here to peep a behind-the-scenes “documentary” of the record’s creation.
Written by richard on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)