Jerseys & Loafers may not seem like the most intuitive combination but, when you’ve got Alex Wiley‘s level of swag, you can make any ensemble look fly. On this freshly-released promo single, created just prior to kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday, a slow-rolling Chuck Inglish production backs the Closed Sessions signee as he showcases his preternatural self-confidence and out-the-box flows. Kids These Days frontman Vic Mensa, a fellow Chicago repper, turns in a similarly impressive performance on verse two. Jerseys isn’t part of any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can click here to peep a behind-the-scenes “documentary” of the record’s creation.
Written by richard on 03/8/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.