Of all that he achieved during his short, but impressive career with the Bengals, Ick(e)y Woods is best remembered for his immortal contribution to post-touchdown grandstanding, the Ickey Shuffle. On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, Closed Sessions recording artist Alex Wiley performs the lyrical equivalent of that legendary victory dance. Over Thelonious Martin‘s soulful brass/vocal loops, the Chicago spitter rubs his luxurious lifestyle in the haters’ faces. Assisting on the guest tip, Action Bronson describes his own success by analogy to a very different, but no less distinguished star athlete: “I’m, like, the f**king Mary Lou Retton of this whole sh*t.” Featuring this joint, previous single Thug Angel and many more bangers, Club Wiley has yet to receive a solid drop date. Watch our pages for further details, as well as all the latest song releases.
Written by richard on 05/8/13
Chicago buzzmaker Alex Wiley, a rough and tumble, hard-nosed, no holds barred emcee, who has circulated the Blogosphere through the first five months of 2013, has something to prove. But what could a relative newcomer need to...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.