Unless you call Louisiana home, it’s likely that you won’t be able to pronounce the title of Alex Wiley‘s latest DJBooth-featured record. The emcee’s new single, #Heauxs, is a play on a French and Cajun suffix (pronounced with a long O sound) that would appear to be pronounced “Hoax,” but is actually “Ho’s.” Now that our French lesson is finished, lets talk about the Chicago native’s new single. On Heauxs Wiley delivers a fast paced opening verse with his signature, high-pitched flow over the high-octane production of the talented Stefan Ponce. Joining Wiley is fellow Chicagoan Calez, who demonstrates some clever wordplay highlighted by a strong delivery. Be on the look out for more from Wiley very soon as #Heauxs is just the first of many new releases as he gears up for the debut of his Closed Sessions-released solo project #ClubWiley.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)