Unless you call Louisiana home, it’s likely that you won’t be able to pronounce the title of Alex Wiley‘s latest DJBooth-featured record. The emcee’s new single, #Heauxs, is a play on a French and Cajun suffix (pronounced with a long O sound) that would appear to be pronounced “Hoax,” but is actually “Ho’s.” Now that our French lesson is finished, lets talk about the Chicago native’s new single. On Heauxs Wiley delivers a fast paced opening verse with his signature, high-pitched flow over the high-octane production of the talented Stefan Ponce. Joining Wiley is fellow Chicagoan Calez, who demonstrates some clever wordplay highlighted by a strong delivery. Be on the look out for more from Wiley very soon as #Heauxs is just the first of many new releases as he gears up for the debut of his Closed Sessions-released solo project #ClubWiley.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.