Put on some Barry White, wrap your ears in some silk-covered headphones, light some candles and prepare to get Earf**ked by Alex Wiley’s new single. Actually, this cut is more like some parking lot pimpin’ than a romantic night in the bedroom. Rozart’s hectic, incendiary boardwork, powered by a crashing guitar and a plethora of edgy samples, sets the stage for Wiley’s brash verses. In a raw, grinding vocal delivery (perfect for a beat like this one, which would overpower a less assertive emcee), Wiley boasts, “We don’t give a f**k about much.” The visuals hammer home that sentiment, featuring Wiley and his crew filling squirt guns with malt liquor, shooting some hoops, and chowing down on burgers. If you survive Earf**ked, then be sure to download the artist’s Club Wiley LP when it drops digitally next week.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Chicago buzzmaker Alex Wiley, a rough and tumble, hard-nosed, no holds barred emcee, who has circulated the Blogosphere through the first five months of 2013, has something to prove. But what could a relative newcomer need to...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.