Put on some Barry White, wrap your ears in some silk-covered headphones, light some candles and prepare to get Earf**ked by Alex Wiley’s new single. Actually, this cut is more like some parking lot pimpin’ than a romantic night in the bedroom. Rozart’s hectic, incendiary boardwork, powered by a crashing guitar and a plethora of edgy samples, sets the stage for Wiley’s brash verses. In a raw, grinding vocal delivery (perfect for a beat like this one, which would overpower a less assertive emcee), Wiley boasts, “We don’t give a f**k about much.” The visuals hammer home that sentiment, featuring Wiley and his crew filling squirt guns with malt liquor, shooting some hoops, and chowing down on burgers. If you survive Earf**ked, then be sure to download the artist’s Club Wiley LP when it drops digitally next week.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)