Put on some Barry White, wrap your ears in some silk-covered headphones, light some candles and prepare to get Earf**ked by Alex Wiley’s new single. Actually, this cut is more like some parking lot pimpin’ than a romantic night in the bedroom. Rozart’s hectic, incendiary boardwork, powered by a crashing guitar and a plethora of edgy samples, sets the stage for Wiley’s brash verses. In a raw, grinding vocal delivery (perfect for a beat like this one, which would overpower a less assertive emcee), Wiley boasts, “We don’t give a f**k about much.” The visuals hammer home that sentiment, featuring Wiley and his crew filling squirt guns with malt liquor, shooting some hoops, and chowing down on burgers. If you survive Earf**ked, then be sure to download the artist’s Club Wiley LP when it drops digitally next week.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.