Put on some Barry White, wrap your ears in some silk-covered headphones, light some candles and prepare to get Earf**ked by Alex Wiley’s new single. Actually, this cut is more like some parking lot pimpin’ than a romantic night in the bedroom. Rozart’s hectic, incendiary boardwork, powered by a crashing guitar and a plethora of edgy samples, sets the stage for Wiley’s brash verses. In a raw, grinding vocal delivery (perfect for a beat like this one, which would overpower a less assertive emcee), Wiley boasts, “We don’t give a f**k about much.” The visuals hammer home that sentiment, featuring Wiley and his crew filling squirt guns with malt liquor, shooting some hoops, and chowing down on burgers. If you survive Earf**ked, then be sure to download the artist’s Club Wiley LP when it drops digitally next week.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.