Put on some Barry White, wrap your ears in some silk-covered headphones, light some candles and prepare to get Earf**ked by Alex Wiley’s new single. Actually, this cut is more like some parking lot pimpin’ than a romantic night in the bedroom. Rozart’s hectic, incendiary boardwork, powered by a crashing guitar and a plethora of edgy samples, sets the stage for Wiley’s brash verses. In a raw, grinding vocal delivery (perfect for a beat like this one, which would overpower a less assertive emcee), Wiley boasts, “We don’t give a f**k about much.” The visuals hammer home that sentiment, featuring Wiley and his crew filling squirt guns with malt liquor, shooting some hoops, and chowing down on burgers. If you survive Earf**ked, then be sure to download the artist’s Club Wiley LP when it drops digitally next week.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.