With this week’s Powerball hitting half a billi, everyone and their mother was scrambling around to think up the winning number combination. An entire nation was chasing the same thing; the feeling of finally having enough loot to just say “f**k it, I’m going golfing in the Bahamas today.” Hip-Hop, for some, is really no different as artists pursue glory and the ability to provide for their families. Newcomer Alex Jordahl is one of these dream chasers, and today we have his first DJBooth feature with It’s On. Produced by DJ Corbett, It’s On features a piano medley and heavy percussion over which Alex breaks down how this life is everything he’s worked for. For a kid from the Chicago ‘burbs, he seems to be doing well for himself at 18, so keep watching and listening as he further pursues his dreams.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Applaud For Me" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.