The title of Alex Jordahl‘s latest single, Go Away, isn’t the most inviting, but trust me—if you’re a fan of innovative, atmospheric hip-hop and R&B, you’re not gonna want to keep this cut at arm’s length. Those who remember the Chicagoland native from his tightly-wound guest verse on Mayo‘s Applaud for Me may be surprised by this joint’s drowsy vibe. A dense array of synths and studio effects (courtesy of beatsmith Steezefield) surround Jordahl as he pleads with his girl to give their love a second chance. Throughout, the artist transitions fluidly between sung vocals and downtempo flows. Go Away is the lead single off Alex Jordahl’s next street album, Forever Yours. Watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the project’s arrival early next year.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.