The title of Alex Jordahl‘s latest single, Go Away, isn’t the most inviting, but trust me—if you’re a fan of innovative, atmospheric hip-hop and R&B, you’re not gonna want to keep this cut at arm’s length. Those who remember the Chicagoland native from his tightly-wound guest verse on Mayo‘s Applaud for Me may be surprised by this joint’s drowsy vibe. A dense array of synths and studio effects (courtesy of beatsmith Steezefield) surround Jordahl as he pleads with his girl to give their love a second chance. Throughout, the artist transitions fluidly between sung vocals and downtempo flows. Go Away is the lead single off Alex Jordahl’s next street album, Forever Yours. Watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the project’s arrival early next year.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)