The title of Alex Jordahl‘s latest single, Go Away, isn’t the most inviting, but trust me—if you’re a fan of innovative, atmospheric hip-hop and R&B, you’re not gonna want to keep this cut at arm’s length. Those who remember the Chicagoland native from his tightly-wound guest verse on Mayo‘s Applaud for Me may be surprised by this joint’s drowsy vibe. A dense array of synths and studio effects (courtesy of beatsmith Steezefield) surround Jordahl as he pleads with his girl to give their love a second chance. Throughout, the artist transitions fluidly between sung vocals and downtempo flows. Go Away is the lead single off Alex Jordahl’s next street album, Forever Yours. Watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the project’s arrival early next year.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.