The title of Alex Jordahl‘s latest single, Go Away, isn’t the most inviting, but trust me—if you’re a fan of innovative, atmospheric hip-hop and R&B, you’re not gonna want to keep this cut at arm’s length. Those who remember the Chicagoland native from his tightly-wound guest verse on Mayo‘s Applaud for Me may be surprised by this joint’s drowsy vibe. A dense array of synths and studio effects (courtesy of beatsmith Steezefield) surround Jordahl as he pleads with his girl to give their love a second chance. Throughout, the artist transitions fluidly between sung vocals and downtempo flows. Go Away is the lead single off Alex Jordahl’s next street album, Forever Yours. Watch our pages for more fresh song releases leading up to the project’s arrival early next year.
Written by richard on 10/31/13
Submit your Rating
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.