You never forget your First Time—your first time listening to an Alex Jordahl record, that is. Even if you’ve been following the Chi-Town crooner since he introduced himself to our pages in 2012, though, his latest promo single is sure to strike a chord. Released in conjunction with the artist’s 20th birthday (Happy birthday, man!), this joint finds Jordahl looking back on his first romantic relationship over understated boardwork by Orikami. Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Mayo contributes some heartfelt guest bars. This promo single is slated to appear on a currently-untitled project, due out later this year. We’ll keep you supplied with release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.