You never forget your First Time—your first time listening to an Alex Jordahl record, that is. Even if you’ve been following the Chi-Town crooner since he introduced himself to our pages in 2012, though, his latest promo single is sure to strike a chord. Released in conjunction with the artist’s 20th birthday (Happy birthday, man!), this joint finds Jordahl looking back on his first romantic relationship over understated boardwork by Orikami. Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Mayo contributes some heartfelt guest bars. This promo single is slated to appear on a currently-untitled project, due out later this year. We’ll keep you supplied with release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
Submit your Rating
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.