You never forget your First Time—your first time listening to an Alex Jordahl record, that is. Even if you’ve been following the Chi-Town crooner since he introduced himself to our pages in 2012, though, his latest promo single is sure to strike a chord. Released in conjunction with the artist’s 20th birthday (Happy birthday, man!), this joint finds Jordahl looking back on his first romantic relationship over understated boardwork by Orikami. Fellow Windy City buzzmaker Mayo contributes some heartfelt guest bars. This promo single is slated to appear on a currently-untitled project, due out later this year. We’ll keep you supplied with release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/27/14
INVITEONLY Recording Company
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Its On" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.