With the release of the visuals for Aleon’s Craft‘s latest record, Travelling, Earmilk and SMKA continue to combine forces in presenting their Arts & Craft series, which is a merger between the art world and the hip-hop community . Taking on the duties of leading artist for this particular music video is Atlanta by way of Palm Beach, Florida paint slinger Ash Lethal. With help from SMKA’s groovy, percussion-laced production and Aleon Craft’s spacey lyricism, Lethal takes to the canvas as she crafts her work of art. The end result is a sort of funky hot air balloon complete with attached boombox and a ginger-haired maven at its helm. Lookout for the third installment in the Arts & Craft series when it’s released at the top of next month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.