With the release of the visuals for Aleon’s Craft‘s latest record, Travelling, Earmilk and SMKA continue to combine forces in presenting their Arts & Craft series, which is a merger between the art world and the hip-hop community . Taking on the duties of leading artist for this particular music video is Atlanta by way of Palm Beach, Florida paint slinger Ash Lethal. With help from SMKA’s groovy, percussion-laced production and Aleon Craft’s spacey lyricism, Lethal takes to the canvas as she crafts her work of art. The end result is a sort of funky hot air balloon complete with attached boombox and a ginger-haired maven at its helm. Lookout for the third installment in the Arts & Craft series when it’s released at the top of next month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.