With the release of the visuals for Aleon’s Craft‘s latest record, Travelling, Earmilk and SMKA continue to combine forces in presenting their Arts & Craft series, which is a merger between the art world and the hip-hop community . Taking on the duties of leading artist for this particular music video is Atlanta by way of Palm Beach, Florida paint slinger Ash Lethal. With help from SMKA’s groovy, percussion-laced production and Aleon Craft’s spacey lyricism, Lethal takes to the canvas as she crafts her work of art. The end result is a sort of funky hot air balloon complete with attached boombox and a ginger-haired maven at its helm. Lookout for the third installment in the Arts & Craft series when it’s released at the top of next month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.