With the release of the visuals for Aleon’s Craft‘s latest record, Travelling, Earmilk and SMKA continue to combine forces in presenting their Arts & Craft series, which is a merger between the art world and the hip-hop community . Taking on the duties of leading artist for this particular music video is Atlanta by way of Palm Beach, Florida paint slinger Ash Lethal. With help from SMKA’s groovy, percussion-laced production and Aleon Craft’s spacey lyricism, Lethal takes to the canvas as she crafts her work of art. The end result is a sort of funky hot air balloon complete with attached boombox and a ginger-haired maven at its helm. Lookout for the third installment in the Arts & Craft series when it’s released at the top of next month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.