With the release of the visuals for Aleon’s Craft‘s latest record, Travelling, Earmilk and SMKA continue to combine forces in presenting their Arts & Craft series, which is a merger between the art world and the hip-hop community . Taking on the duties of leading artist for this particular music video is Atlanta by way of Palm Beach, Florida paint slinger Ash Lethal. With help from SMKA’s groovy, percussion-laced production and Aleon Craft’s spacey lyricism, Lethal takes to the canvas as she crafts her work of art. The end result is a sort of funky hot air balloon complete with attached boombox and a ginger-haired maven at its helm. Lookout for the third installment in the Arts & Craft series when it’s released at the top of next month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.