Atlanta emcee Aleon Craft has never been one to skimp on the creativity when it comes to the visuals for his records. So it should come as no surprise that the music video for the Booth favorite’s SMKA-produced record Good Morning World combines both live art and footage from decades old commercials. The intriguing video is the first addition to SMKA’s Arts & Craft series, which is described as being “an audio/visual experience” that combines both music and art. Taking on Craft’s Good Morning World for his Arts & Craft debut is video producer Dustin Chambers and Atlanta graphic designer Sean Fahie, who draw out the words “Good Morning World” in bold colors and adds a few extras including a bird hatching from one of the letters. Expect a new Arts & Craft music video at the top of the month, being delivered by our friends at Earmilk.com.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/2/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.