Atlanta emcee Aleon Craft has never been one to skimp on the creativity when it comes to the visuals for his records. So it should come as no surprise that the music video for the Booth favorite’s SMKA-produced record Good Morning World combines both live art and footage from decades old commercials. The intriguing video is the first addition to SMKA’s Arts & Craft series, which is described as being “an audio/visual experience” that combines both music and art. Taking on Craft’s Good Morning World for his Arts & Craft debut is video producer Dustin Chambers and Atlanta graphic designer Sean Fahie, who draw out the words “Good Morning World” in bold colors and adds a few extras including a bird hatching from one of the letters. Expect a new Arts & Craft music video at the top of the month, being delivered by our friends at Earmilk.com.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/2/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.