Atlanta emcee Aleon Craft has never been one to skimp on the creativity when it comes to the visuals for his records. So it should come as no surprise that the music video for the Booth favorite’s SMKA-produced record Good Morning World combines both live art and footage from decades old commercials. The intriguing video is the first addition to SMKA’s Arts & Craft series, which is described as being “an audio/visual experience” that combines both music and art. Taking on Craft’s Good Morning World for his Arts & Craft debut is video producer Dustin Chambers and Atlanta graphic designer Sean Fahie, who draw out the words “Good Morning World” in bold colors and adds a few extras including a bird hatching from one of the letters. Expect a new Arts & Craft music video at the top of the month, being delivered by our friends at Earmilk.com.
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!