Atlanta emcee Aleon Craft has never been one to skimp on the creativity when it comes to the visuals for his records. So it should come as no surprise that the music video for the Booth favorite’s SMKA-produced record Good Morning World combines both live art and footage from decades old commercials. The intriguing video is the first addition to SMKA’s Arts & Craft series, which is described as being “an audio/visual experience” that combines both music and art. Taking on Craft’s Good Morning World for his Arts & Craft debut is video producer Dustin Chambers and Atlanta graphic designer Sean Fahie, who draw out the words “Good Morning World” in bold colors and adds a few extras including a bird hatching from one of the letters. Expect a new Arts & Craft music video at the top of the month, being delivered by our friends at Earmilk.com.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/2/12
Submit your Rating
SMKA Productions, LLC
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.