Al Great may be new to the Booth, but he’s been around long enough to accumulate his share of haters. On newly-leaked album inclusion We Don’t Stop, the DMV buzzmaker fills his rivals in on just how dedicated he is to his hustle, flowing over a head-noddable, keyboard-driven beat by Street Scott. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this determination-drenched cut and many more bangers on Great’s Summer Nights LP, scheduled for free digital release this July.
Written by richard on 06/8/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.