On single Feelin It, featured back in early September, Al Gator and Aftermath in-house producer Focus showed us yet another creative way to flip a certain Suzanne Vega sample. Now, the Atlanta emcee’s looking to repeat the success of his reader-acclaimed Booth debut with the latest leak off his forthcoming street album. Hustla Muzik is just what the title suggests - a boastful, street-certified cut perfect for anyone on their grind. Focus once again mans the boards, serving up a bass-booming beat featuring synth arpeggios and soft backing “Ooohs” as Gator spits two braggadocio-packed verses, posing the rhetorical question, “How you be po’ if you’re this poetic?” On the back end, UGK veteran/guest rapper extraordinaire Bun B steps up to the mic to take listeners on a trip to “Buntown, where trill n*ggas roam and fake don’t come ‘round.” If you’re digging this high-caliber collaborative cut, keep it locked to our front page – Chronicles of the Underboss has yet to receive a solid release date, but fans can find all the latest news and tunes right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 10/22/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feelin It" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.