According to T.I. and Jamie Foxx, homies who have passed away too soon all Live in the Sky. What Tip doesn’t account for, however, is Booth newcomer Al-Fatir, a Man From the Sky. In line with the title, beatsmith A-Nice cooks up a spacey production with a cloudy, shrouded vibe. The flow Fatir showcases atop said instrumental is much less shrouded; he spits with conviction and an edginess that cuts through the boardwork like a hot knife through butter, while still maintaining a cohesive sound. Is the Connecticut native’s Booth debut effort heaven-sent, or does it have clipped wings? If you side with the former, then be sure to keep it locked for news regarding Fatir’s forthcoming, as yet-unscheduled EP, The Man From the Sky.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
Hat City Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Young Man Pt. 2" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)