Times have been turbulent for Senegalese sensation Akon, but no trial or tribulation has stopped the multi-talented artist from releasing his currently-charting single, I’m So Paid. For the new, video version of the record, Akon’s signature high-pitched tone and Weezy F. Baby’s swagtastical soliloquies are joined by Michael Phelps’ inspiration, Young Jeezy, who contributes his classic witticisms to this self-produced track. Though the Konvict Muzik CEO has overcome Trouble and been Konvicted for some of his actions, it is his current Freedom that both he and his fans value the most.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smack That" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.