If you’re wondering how A.J. Crew‘s been lately, the answer’s not just “good” but “damn good.” In fact, as the Chi-town rapper/producer informs us on his latest EP single, he wouldn’t complain if this feeling stuck around for the rest of his life. On Never Wanna End, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Crew shares his amazing mood with the listening public, delivering his verses over a synth instrumental originally featured on Chase N Cashe‘s Ear Me Out beat tape. Digging it? More awaits on A.J. Crew’s DJBooth-hosted Homecoming, Part II EP, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destiny & Desire" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.