If you’re wondering how A.J. Crew‘s been lately, the answer’s not just “good” but “damn good.” In fact, as the Chi-town rapper/producer informs us on his latest EP single, he wouldn’t complain if this feeling stuck around for the rest of his life. On Never Wanna End, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Crew shares his amazing mood with the listening public, delivering his verses over a synth instrumental originally featured on Chase N Cashe‘s Ear Me Out beat tape. Digging it? More awaits on A.J. Crew’s DJBooth-hosted Homecoming, Part II EP, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destiny & Desire" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.