If you’re wondering how A.J. Crew‘s been lately, the answer’s not just “good” but “damn good.” In fact, as the Chi-town rapper/producer informs us on his latest EP single, he wouldn’t complain if this feeling stuck around for the rest of his life. On Never Wanna End, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Crew shares his amazing mood with the listening public, delivering his verses over a synth instrumental originally featured on Chase N Cashe‘s Ear Me Out beat tape. Digging it? More awaits on A.J. Crew’s DJBooth-hosted Homecoming, Part II EP, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destiny & Desire" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.