If you’re wondering how A.J. Crew‘s been lately, the answer’s not just “good” but “damn good.” In fact, as the Chi-town rapper/producer informs us on his latest EP single, he wouldn’t complain if this feeling stuck around for the rest of his life. On Never Wanna End, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Crew shares his amazing mood with the listening public, delivering his verses over a synth instrumental originally featured on Chase N Cashe‘s Ear Me Out beat tape. Digging it? More awaits on A.J. Crew’s DJBooth-hosted Homecoming, Part II EP, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download Monday, May 28.
Written by richard on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destiny & Desire" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.