As those who have tuned in for the artist’s previous features are aware, A.J. Crew is one Crafty motherf**ker. Why is that the case? Don’t Ask Me; instead, take a listen to the Windy City repper’s latest feature and hear for yourself. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, song release numero cinco off A.J.‘s forthcoming, DJBooth-hosted project finds ToneBeatz serving up a stark street instrumental as the rhymesayer catalogs the many fields in which he surpasses his competition—from style, to realness, to literacy (“I write like English majors, you can’t read like you Fantasia.”) Fans will be able to find this record, the reader-approved Breathe Here and many more fresh cuts on the artist’s The Reality of It All LP, set to hit the Booth May 1, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 04/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destiny & Desire" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.