To hell with ghosts, witches, serial killers and the rest of the Halloween menagerie—if you ask AirlineJay, there’s nothing more bone-chilling than the simple possibility of dying without achieving one’s dreams. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, the Albany rhymesayer’s latest single finds him posing an age-old philosophical question to listeners: “What You Livin’ For? Joining the headliner over Nubbz’ lush, soulful sample work, guest spitter ANTHM underlines the importance of finding your purpose and working to achieve it, rather than expending all your efforts in a fruitless quest to impress others. While To Whom It May Concern has yet to receive a drop date, fans can still cop his last project, the Joy & Pain EP, for free in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 11/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.