Have you ever woke up late, after a rough night of sleep, and had to skip your morning cup of coffee? Well, AirlineJay’s new single, and title track of his upcoming project, To Whom It May Concern, will most certainly put a spring in your first step. Producer Oh Genius’ crisp, sampled production might be what lifts your spirits, but our money is on Jay’s charismatic delivery and uplifting lyrics, reflecting on how far he has come and the bright future ahead of him. Either way you can’t help but feel good after bumpin’ this jam. Fan’s of his work should book their tickets for Jay’s To Whom It Make Concern, which takes off in May. Until then why not check out several of his past Booth features, most recently November’s What You Livin’ For?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.