Have you ever woke up late, after a rough night of sleep, and had to skip your morning cup of coffee? Well, AirlineJay’s new single, and title track of his upcoming project, To Whom It May Concern, will most certainly put a spring in your first step. Producer Oh Genius’ crisp, sampled production might be what lifts your spirits, but our money is on Jay’s charismatic delivery and uplifting lyrics, reflecting on how far he has come and the bright future ahead of him. Either way you can’t help but feel good after bumpin’ this jam. Fan’s of his work should book their tickets for Jay’s To Whom It Make Concern, which takes off in May. Until then why not check out several of his past Booth features, most recently November’s What You Livin’ For?
Written by Lucas G. on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.