Have you ever woke up late, after a rough night of sleep, and had to skip your morning cup of coffee? Well, AirlineJay’s new single, and title track of his upcoming project, To Whom It May Concern, will most certainly put a spring in your first step. Producer Oh Genius’ crisp, sampled production might be what lifts your spirits, but our money is on Jay’s charismatic delivery and uplifting lyrics, reflecting on how far he has come and the bright future ahead of him. Either way you can’t help but feel good after bumpin’ this jam. Fan’s of his work should book their tickets for Jay’s To Whom It Make Concern, which takes off in May. Until then why not check out several of his past Booth features, most recently November’s What You Livin’ For?
Written by Lucas G. on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.