Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Runway video. Mobile users can scroll down.
AirlineJay‘s first feature, No Good, found the Albany representative venting his spleen at an ex-girl in the wake of a text-message breakup. The record was dope, to be sure, but nonetheless I’m happy to say that the emcee’s second Booth features finds him in considerably higher spirits. On Runway, Austin Millz’ smooth sample work sets the mood as Jay flaunts his many fresh, fly qualities. Feeling it? While new mixtape To Whom It May Concern has yet to receive a drop date, fans can stay tuned for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.