Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Runway video. Mobile users can scroll down.
AirlineJay‘s first feature, No Good, found the Albany representative venting his spleen at an ex-girl in the wake of a text-message breakup. The record was dope, to be sure, but nonetheless I’m happy to say that the emcee’s second Booth features finds him in considerably higher spirits. On Runway, Austin Millz’ smooth sample work sets the mood as Jay flaunts his many fresh, fly qualities. Feeling it? While new mixtape To Whom It May Concern has yet to receive a drop date, fans can stay tuned for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.