Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Runway video. Mobile users can scroll down.
AirlineJay‘s first feature, No Good, found the Albany representative venting his spleen at an ex-girl in the wake of a text-message breakup. The record was dope, to be sure, but nonetheless I’m happy to say that the emcee’s second Booth features finds him in considerably higher spirits. On Runway, Austin Millz’ smooth sample work sets the mood as Jay flaunts his many fresh, fly qualities. Feeling it? While new mixtape To Whom It May Concern has yet to receive a drop date, fans can stay tuned for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.