Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Runway video. Mobile users can scroll down.
AirlineJay‘s first feature, No Good, found the Albany representative venting his spleen at an ex-girl in the wake of a text-message breakup. The record was dope, to be sure, but nonetheless I’m happy to say that the emcee’s second Booth features finds him in considerably higher spirits. On Runway, Austin Millz’ smooth sample work sets the mood as Jay flaunts his many fresh, fly qualities. Feeling it? While new mixtape To Whom It May Concern has yet to receive a drop date, fans can stay tuned for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.