Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the Runway video. Mobile users can scroll down.
AirlineJay‘s first feature, No Good, found the Albany representative venting his spleen at an ex-girl in the wake of a text-message breakup. The record was dope, to be sure, but nonetheless I’m happy to say that the emcee’s second Booth features finds him in considerably higher spirits. On Runway, Austin Millz’ smooth sample work sets the mood as Jay flaunts his many fresh, fly qualities. Feeling it? While new mixtape To Whom It May Concern has yet to receive a drop date, fans can stay tuned for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 10/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.