Is the current selection of Booth features on our homepage not really doing it for you today? Well, it looks like you have left us No Option, but to break out our secret weapon; say hello to my lil’ friend, AirlineJay. From the sound of things, I’d say Airline has found himself a stone cold dime, which is why he is pulling out all the stops to impress her, including the release of a dope, charismatic cut. Producer Woodro Skillson cooks up a vibrant, poppy beat full of chiming synth’s and funky samples that AirlineJay’s harnesses just enough to ensure that even the most rugged hip-hop fan won’t reach for the stream player stop button. The Albany, New York native blends a crisp, emphatic delivery with a fun-loving energy that combined gives the track both a traditional hip-hop feel as well as a bubbly, summertime vibe. AirlineJay’s effort has left you no other option but to check out his forthcoming project, Welcome To The Loft EP, scheduled for release on Thursday, June 27.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.