Is the current selection of Booth features on our homepage not really doing it for you today? Well, it looks like you have left us No Option, but to break out our secret weapon; say hello to my lil’ friend, AirlineJay. From the sound of things, I’d say Airline has found himself a stone cold dime, which is why he is pulling out all the stops to impress her, including the release of a dope, charismatic cut. Producer Woodro Skillson cooks up a vibrant, poppy beat full of chiming synth’s and funky samples that AirlineJay’s harnesses just enough to ensure that even the most rugged hip-hop fan won’t reach for the stream player stop button. The Albany, New York native blends a crisp, emphatic delivery with a fun-loving energy that combined gives the track both a traditional hip-hop feel as well as a bubbly, summertime vibe. AirlineJay’s effort has left you no other option but to check out his forthcoming project, Welcome To The Loft EP, scheduled for release on Thursday, June 27.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.