Unlike many rappers, AirlineJay won’t simply steal your girlfriend. Ever the gentleman, he prefers to Let Her Choose. The Albany representative’s first feature since Her Song, a Valentine’s Day dedication to his own main squeeze, this cut sees Jay linking up with fellow skirt-chaser and Empire State native Dao Jones to show the game-impaired how its done. Over Kyle Powl‘s jittery electronic boardwork, the collaborators showcase the wit, confidence and bravado that make them irresistable to the opposite sex. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned: this joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from both AirlineJay and Dao Jones in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.