Unlike many rappers, AirlineJay won’t simply steal your girlfriend. Ever the gentleman, he prefers to Let Her Choose. The Albany representative’s first feature since Her Song, a Valentine’s Day dedication to his own main squeeze, this cut sees Jay linking up with fellow skirt-chaser and Empire State native Dao Jones to show the game-impaired how its done. Over Kyle Powl‘s jittery electronic boardwork, the collaborators showcase the wit, confidence and bravado that make them irresistable to the opposite sex. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned: this joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from both AirlineJay and Dao Jones in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.