When AirlineJay gives a Valentine’s Day gift, he doesn’t stick to the normal flowers or chocolate routine. No, the New Yorker dedicates a dope song to his Valentine (Thanks for making the rest of us look bad, Jay!) Whether it be his fluid, crisp flow, with just a touch of attitude, or his slick wordplay used to recount the early stages of a now fully blossomed love, Her Song is sure to make Jay’s lady friend swoon. While AJ powers the record, he does receive some assistance on this VDay treat; Greethumb Warriors craft an 80’s style, synth heavy beat that fits well under Jay’s powerful vocals and guest Lovefoxx‘s softer, yet poppy chorus. Her Song won’t be a part of any larger project, but if you desire more AirlineJay we suggest December’s To Whom It May Concern.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.