When AirlineJay gives a Valentine’s Day gift, he doesn’t stick to the normal flowers or chocolate routine. No, the New Yorker dedicates a dope song to his Valentine (Thanks for making the rest of us look bad, Jay!) Whether it be his fluid, crisp flow, with just a touch of attitude, or his slick wordplay used to recount the early stages of a now fully blossomed love, Her Song is sure to make Jay’s lady friend swoon. While AJ powers the record, he does receive some assistance on this VDay treat; Greethumb Warriors craft an 80’s style, synth heavy beat that fits well under Jay’s powerful vocals and guest Lovefoxx‘s softer, yet poppy chorus. Her Song won’t be a part of any larger project, but if you desire more AirlineJay we suggest December’s To Whom It May Concern.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.