When AirlineJay gives a Valentine’s Day gift, he doesn’t stick to the normal flowers or chocolate routine. No, the New Yorker dedicates a dope song to his Valentine (Thanks for making the rest of us look bad, Jay!) Whether it be his fluid, crisp flow, with just a touch of attitude, or his slick wordplay used to recount the early stages of a now fully blossomed love, Her Song is sure to make Jay’s lady friend swoon. While AJ powers the record, he does receive some assistance on this VDay treat; Greethumb Warriors craft an 80’s style, synth heavy beat that fits well under Jay’s powerful vocals and guest Lovefoxx‘s softer, yet poppy chorus. Her Song won’t be a part of any larger project, but if you desire more AirlineJay we suggest December’s To Whom It May Concern.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)