When AirlineJay gives a Valentine’s Day gift, he doesn’t stick to the normal flowers or chocolate routine. No, the New Yorker dedicates a dope song to his Valentine (Thanks for making the rest of us look bad, Jay!) Whether it be his fluid, crisp flow, with just a touch of attitude, or his slick wordplay used to recount the early stages of a now fully blossomed love, Her Song is sure to make Jay’s lady friend swoon. While AJ powers the record, he does receive some assistance on this VDay treat; Greethumb Warriors craft an 80’s style, synth heavy beat that fits well under Jay’s powerful vocals and guest Lovefoxx‘s softer, yet poppy chorus. Her Song won’t be a part of any larger project, but if you desire more AirlineJay we suggest December’s To Whom It May Concern.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No Good" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.