Last we heard from rising R&B star Ahmaad, way back in September of 2010, he was shyly asking as romantic interest, “Can I Call You?” One year down the line, it seems that things are going swimmingly with the female in question—on new single Only You, the singer reveals that she’s still the sole woman on his mind. Digging this heartfelt cut? Then keep it locked you-know-where for the latest details on Ahmaad’s forthcoming, yet-unscheduled EP, The Vibe.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.