Last we heard from rising R&B star Ahmaad, way back in September of 2010, he was shyly asking as romantic interest, “Can I Call You?” One year down the line, it seems that things are going swimmingly with the female in question—on new single Only You, the singer reveals that she’s still the sole woman on his mind. Digging this heartfelt cut? Then keep it locked you-know-where for the latest details on Ahmaad’s forthcoming, yet-unscheduled EP, The Vibe.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.