Last we heard from rising R&B star Ahmaad, way back in September of 2010, he was shyly asking as romantic interest, “Can I Call You?” One year down the line, it seems that things are going swimmingly with the female in question—on new single Only You, the singer reveals that she’s still the sole woman on his mind. Digging this heartfelt cut? Then keep it locked you-know-where for the latest details on Ahmaad’s forthcoming, yet-unscheduled EP, The Vibe.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.