Last we heard from rising R&B star Ahmaad, way back in September of 2010, he was shyly asking as romantic interest, “Can I Call You?” One year down the line, it seems that things are going swimmingly with the female in question—on new single Only You, the singer reveals that she’s still the sole woman on his mind. Digging this heartfelt cut? Then keep it locked you-know-where for the latest details on Ahmaad’s forthcoming, yet-unscheduled EP, The Vibe.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.