Last we heard from rising R&B star Ahmaad, way back in September of 2010, he was shyly asking as romantic interest, “Can I Call You?” One year down the line, it seems that things are going swimmingly with the female in question—on new single Only You, the singer reveals that she’s still the sole woman on his mind. Digging this heartfelt cut? Then keep it locked you-know-where for the latest details on Ahmaad’s forthcoming, yet-unscheduled EP, The Vibe.
Written by richard on 08/1/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)