Did Ahmaad and his guest, D. Julien, Get It Right on this cut? Well, it’s up to you and the orange and white starts to decide for sure, but when it comes to hip-hop/R&B hybrids, it doesn’t get more refreshing than this. DJ KevMoney plays matchmaker, bringing together the two artists, who differ in style but share a similar charisma. D. Julien steps up to the mic first, showcasing his crisp flow over Clyde Strokes and SamTrax‘s smooth, R&B-rooted production. Ahmaad lays down a intoxicating hook before spitting some relationship-themed bars in his feathery, ear-pleasing flow. Feeling it? More bubbly R&B jams await on Ahmaad’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled Love Goes On EP.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Ahmaad’s Jaison Blackrose-directed Get It Right visual.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.