Some do it for the money, others for the fame, still others for attention from the opposite sex. Booth newcomer Agacee? He does it all 4DaCulture. This newly-released single finds Live serving up a clattering, percussion-driven beat as the Windy City representer demonstrates his allegiance to hip-hop in tightly-wound verses. Complete with a hook drawn from a freestyle by the late, great Big L, this is just one of many high-quality joints on Agacee’s forthcoming Life of a Scholar LP.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.