Some do it for the money, others for the fame, still others for attention from the opposite sex. Booth newcomer Agacee? He does it all 4DaCulture. This newly-released single finds Live serving up a clattering, percussion-driven beat as the Windy City representer demonstrates his allegiance to hip-hop in tightly-wound verses. Complete with a hook drawn from a freestyle by the late, great Big L, this is just one of many high-quality joints on Agacee’s forthcoming Life of a Scholar LP.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.