As evidenced by their sunny sound and the activities depicted in previously-featured videos, Boston duo Aer thrive in warm weather. So it should come as on surprise that, just as things are beginning to thaw out nationwide, David von Mering and Carter Shultz have resurfaced with their first original jam since the summer 2012 release of sophomore album The Bright Side. Single numero uno off their next project, Take It Wrong is the perfect soundtrack for the balmy spring days ahead. Over his partner’s leisurely, reggae-tinged production, Shultz describes his efforts to shake off bad memories and enjoy what what the present has to offer: “I’m living new experiences, I’m tense only when I think about it.” Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the New England buzzmakers’ Strangers EP, due out digitally on Tuesday, March 19.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view AER’s Matt Miggz-directed Take It Wrong visual.
Written by richard on 04/19/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Floats My Boat " (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)