On New Year’s Eve, I witnessed a woman get in a fight and then try to light the wrong end of a cigarette just before throwing up on the sidewalk. Moral of the story? Being drunk only leads to trouble. If you don’t want to take it from me, take it from Aer. On Says She Loves Me, the eclectic duo wrestle with their feelings for a feline who is only interested when she’s intoxicated. Although the scenario seems like a problem (and it probably is), the duo couldn’t be more upbeat about the situation. Their fun lyrics combined with the production’s intoxicating, catchy blend of pop, rap and rock (fused seamlessly by Cisco Adler) make Says She Loves Me more of a carefree party cut rather than mopey love ballad. The single is slated to appear on Aer’s self-titled album, which is due out later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Floats My Boat " (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.