You can categorize Adrienne Mack-Davis however you’d like but, as far as the singer/emcee is concerned, she’s simply herself—nothing more and nothing less. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, LP leak Musical Androgyny finds the Northeastern buzzmaker expressing her indifference to outside expectations over an airy synth beat by Mike Fresh. Phase Future contributes guest bars. Digging this fresh, innovative jam? Then stay tuned—Circles and Lines as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/29/12
Buzzmaking emcee/singer/songwriter Adrienne Mack-Davis has come together with The DJBooth, New Fame, LLC, The MC Media Group and the Virginia Key Grassroots Festival to offer her latest project, CirclesAndLines, for free...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Echo Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)