You can categorize Adrienne Mack-Davis however you’d like but, as far as the singer/emcee is concerned, she’s simply herself—nothing more and nothing less. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, LP leak Musical Androgyny finds the Northeastern buzzmaker expressing her indifference to outside expectations over an airy synth beat by Mike Fresh. Phase Future contributes guest bars. Digging this fresh, innovative jam? Then stay tuned—Circles and Lines as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Echo Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.