You can categorize Adrienne Mack-Davis however you’d like but, as far as the singer/emcee is concerned, she’s simply herself—nothing more and nothing less. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, LP leak Musical Androgyny finds the Northeastern buzzmaker expressing her indifference to outside expectations over an airy synth beat by Mike Fresh. Phase Future contributes guest bars. Digging this fresh, innovative jam? Then stay tuned—Circles and Lines as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/29/12
Buzzmaking emcee/singer/songwriter Adrienne Mack-Davis has come together with The DJBooth, New Fame, LLC, The MC Media Group and the Virginia Key Grassroots Festival to offer her latest project, CirclesAndLines, for free...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Echo Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.