You can categorize Adrienne Mack-Davis however you’d like but, as far as the singer/emcee is concerned, she’s simply herself—nothing more and nothing less. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, LP leak Musical Androgyny finds the Northeastern buzzmaker expressing her indifference to outside expectations over an airy synth beat by Mike Fresh. Phase Future contributes guest bars. Digging this fresh, innovative jam? Then stay tuned—Circles and Lines as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Echo Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.