You can categorize Adrienne Mack-Davis however you’d like but, as far as the singer/emcee is concerned, she’s simply herself—nothing more and nothing less. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, LP leak Musical Androgyny finds the Northeastern buzzmaker expressing her indifference to outside expectations over an airy synth beat by Mike Fresh. Phase Future contributes guest bars. Digging this fresh, innovative jam? Then stay tuned—Circles and Lines as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Echo Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)