Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
After three months with a nary a new record in sight (Promo cut Caught Up hit our front page in late December.), Adrian Marcel fans in the Booth are likely beginning to experience withdrawals. Which is one hell of a coincidence; as the L7/Universal Republic signee reveals on his first feature of the new year, he’s been in an analogous situation with regard to a certain woman. On the freshly-released lead single off his forthcoming mixtape, St. Nick‘s slow-burning electronic boardwork sets the mood as the Oakland crooner addresses a girl who’s been on his mind ever since she walked out of his life. Remote as the possibility may seem, he can’t help but for her return. For this heartbroken single and much more (including boardwork by such notable producers as J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and 1500 Or Nothing), check out Raphael Saadiq Presents: 7 Days of Weak, out now.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Adrian Marcel’s Waiting visual.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
New artists are always looking for a co-sign from an established, veteran name in the business. Few, however, are able to garner a truly impactful endorsement. Such is not the case for Universal Republic's Adrian Marcel,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)