Boyfriends, meet your worst nightmare. Not only is Bay Area singer/songwriter Adrian Marcel absolutely shameless about persuading women to cheat on their S.O.‘s, but he’s got enough game to break through even the strongest defenses. Don’t believe me? Hit play on his latest promo single, Vibin, and witness the master in action. Over Phoenix‘s sensual synth boardwork, Marcel plays the tempter to a tee, urging her to drop her defenses and surrender to the chemistry they clearly share. Her man? “He don’t need to know about us.” This seductive loosie isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more are encouraged to take a listen to the artist’s last feature, the reader-approved Waiting.
Written by richard on 10/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.