Boyfriends, meet your worst nightmare. Not only is Bay Area singer/songwriter Adrian Marcel absolutely shameless about persuading women to cheat on their S.O.‘s, but he’s got enough game to break through even the strongest defenses. Don’t believe me? Hit play on his latest promo single, Vibin, and witness the master in action. Over Phoenix‘s sensual synth boardwork, Marcel plays the tempter to a tee, urging her to drop her defenses and surrender to the chemistry they clearly share. Her man? “He don’t need to know about us.” This seductive loosie isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more are encouraged to take a listen to the artist’s last feature, the reader-approved Waiting.
Written by richard on 10/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.