Boyfriends, meet your worst nightmare. Not only is Bay Area singer/songwriter Adrian Marcel absolutely shameless about persuading women to cheat on their S.O.‘s, but he’s got enough game to break through even the strongest defenses. Don’t believe me? Hit play on his latest promo single, Vibin, and witness the master in action. Over Phoenix‘s sensual synth boardwork, Marcel plays the tempter to a tee, urging her to drop her defenses and surrender to the chemistry they clearly share. Her man? “He don’t need to know about us.” This seductive loosie isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more are encouraged to take a listen to the artist’s last feature, the reader-approved Waiting.
Written by richard on 10/25/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.