Boyfriends, meet your worst nightmare. Not only is Bay Area singer/songwriter Adrian Marcel absolutely shameless about persuading women to cheat on their S.O.‘s, but he’s got enough game to break through even the strongest defenses. Don’t believe me? Hit play on his latest promo single, Vibin, and witness the master in action. Over Phoenix‘s sensual synth boardwork, Marcel plays the tempter to a tee, urging her to drop her defenses and surrender to the chemistry they clearly share. Her man? “He don’t need to know about us.” This seductive loosie isn’t attached to a larger set, but those craving more are encouraged to take a listen to the artist’s last feature, the reader-approved Waiting.
Written by richard on 10/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.