Don’t pop that Molly (Woo!) just yet. Despite sharing its name with the trendy party drug, Adrian Marcel‘s latest promo single feels less like the exhilarating rush of MDMA than the inevitable comedown. Over Beatroc & Fatboi‘s hazy, almost soporific synth production, the L7/Universal Republic pines after a woman whose absence leaves him utterly helpless. In addition to the headliner’s mournful, falsetto-laced vocals, this joint boasts guest rhymes by Golden State emcee Clyde Carson. This cut is unattached to any larger project, but those feeling it are highly encouraged to check out Marcel’s 7 Days of Weak mixtape, released in April and available now for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)