Don’t pop that Molly (Woo!) just yet. Despite sharing its name with the trendy party drug, Adrian Marcel‘s latest promo single feels less like the exhilarating rush of MDMA than the inevitable comedown. Over Beatroc & Fatboi‘s hazy, almost soporific synth production, the L7/Universal Republic pines after a woman whose absence leaves him utterly helpless. In addition to the headliner’s mournful, falsetto-laced vocals, this joint boasts guest rhymes by Golden State emcee Clyde Carson. This cut is unattached to any larger project, but those feeling it are highly encouraged to check out Marcel’s 7 Days of Weak mixtape, released in April and available now for free streaming and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.