On his last feature, Adrian Marcel bragged that he only needed Five Minutes to give a woman the time of her life. That efficiency definitely comes in handy when the L7/Universal Republic singer’s creeping behind his girl’s back. As we learn on the follow-up, though, it can’t save him from the occasional untimely phone call. K-Parn returns as producer on this freshly-minted promo single, serving up a sultry synth backdrop as Marcel fields his main squeeze’s questions, struggling not to let on that he’s Caught Up with another female. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for further details on major-label debut Just Being Honest, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.