On his last feature, Adrian Marcel bragged that he only needed Five Minutes to give a woman the time of her life. That efficiency definitely comes in handy when the L7/Universal Republic singer’s creeping behind his girl’s back. As we learn on the follow-up, though, it can’t save him from the occasional untimely phone call. K-Parn returns as producer on this freshly-minted promo single, serving up a sultry synth backdrop as Marcel fields his main squeeze’s questions, struggling not to let on that he’s Caught Up with another female. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for further details on major-label debut Just Being Honest, due out sometime in 2013.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.