On his last feature, Adrian Marcel bragged that he only needed Five Minutes to give a woman the time of her life. That efficiency definitely comes in handy when the L7/Universal Republic singer’s creeping behind his girl’s back. As we learn on the follow-up, though, it can’t save him from the occasional untimely phone call. K-Parn returns as producer on this freshly-minted promo single, serving up a sultry synth backdrop as Marcel fields his main squeeze’s questions, struggling not to let on that he’s Caught Up with another female. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for further details on major-label debut Just Being Honest, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
New artists are always looking for a co-sign from an established, veteran name in the business. Few, however, are able to garner a truly impactful endorsement. Such is not the case for Universal Republic's Adrian Marcel,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.