On his last feature, Adrian Marcel bragged that he only needed Five Minutes to give a woman the time of her life. That efficiency definitely comes in handy when the L7/Universal Republic singer’s creeping behind his girl’s back. As we learn on the follow-up, though, it can’t save him from the occasional untimely phone call. K-Parn returns as producer on this freshly-minted promo single, serving up a sultry synth backdrop as Marcel fields his main squeeze’s questions, struggling not to let on that he’s Caught Up with another female. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for further details on major-label debut Just Being Honest, due out sometime in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awkward Moment" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)