I don’t know if I’d describe your girl sleeping with your best friend as “awkward”, more like “oh hell no”, but Adrian Marcel is clearly a more sensitive soul than I am. For his first The DJBooth feature the Universal Republic crooner delves into the Awkward Moments surrounding a relationship gone astray thanks to his girl’s infidelities. Marcel’s smoothly crooner story take place over a minimalistic and catchy beat from producer Fat Boi that was so catchy it even prompted Ma$e to step out of his semi-retirement for a solid, equally heartbroken verse. For more tales of love, lust and loss from Adrian be sure to keep an ear out for his upcoming LOVE AWOL project, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Minutes (Love You Down)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.