I don’t know if I’d describe your girl sleeping with your best friend as “awkward”, more like “oh hell no”, but Adrian Marcel is clearly a more sensitive soul than I am. For his first The DJBooth feature the Universal Republic crooner delves into the Awkward Moments surrounding a relationship gone astray thanks to his girl’s infidelities. Marcel’s smoothly crooner story take place over a minimalistic and catchy beat from producer Fat Boi that was so catchy it even prompted Ma$e to step out of his semi-retirement for a solid, equally heartbroken verse. For more tales of love, lust and loss from Adrian be sure to keep an ear out for his upcoming LOVE AWOL project, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/31/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Minutes (Love You Down)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.