I don’t know if I’d describe your girl sleeping with your best friend as “awkward”, more like “oh hell no”, but Adrian Marcel is clearly a more sensitive soul than I am. For his first The DJBooth feature the Universal Republic crooner delves into the Awkward Moments surrounding a relationship gone astray thanks to his girl’s infidelities. Marcel’s smoothly crooner story take place over a minimalistic and catchy beat from producer Fat Boi that was so catchy it even prompted Ma$e to step out of his semi-retirement for a solid, equally heartbroken verse. For more tales of love, lust and loss from Adrian be sure to keep an ear out for his upcoming LOVE AWOL project, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Minutes (Love You Down)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.