I don’t know if I’d describe your girl sleeping with your best friend as “awkward”, more like “oh hell no”, but Adrian Marcel is clearly a more sensitive soul than I am. For his first The DJBooth feature the Universal Republic crooner delves into the Awkward Moments surrounding a relationship gone astray thanks to his girl’s infidelities. Marcel’s smoothly crooner story take place over a minimalistic and catchy beat from producer Fat Boi that was so catchy it even prompted Ma$e to step out of his semi-retirement for a solid, equally heartbroken verse. For more tales of love, lust and loss from Adrian be sure to keep an ear out for his upcoming LOVE AWOL project, which is still awaiting a release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/31/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"5 Minutes (Love You Down)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)